As part of the ongoing Broadmarsh redevelopment works, Collin Street will be closed overnight on Friday 5, Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 January between 8pm-8am (6pm-6am on Sunday) for the removal of the footbridges.
the cotgrave, the keyworth and mainline will divert along London Road when heading towards Nottingham, and will start and end journeys outside Nottingham train station, on Carrington Street. Therefore, Maid Marion Way, Friar Lane and Mount Street stops will not be served.
skylink will run along the normal route in to Nottingham city centre, however, when it heads towards the airport, it will divert along Derby Road and Lenton Boulevard and re-join the route at Abbey Bridge.
skylink express will serve all stops as normal but will take a different route into Nottingham city centre.
the keyworth, the cotgrave and mainline
Stops missed during the closure;
- Ryehill Street (towards Nottingham)
- Eugene Gardens (towards Nottingham)
- Lammas Gardens (towards Nottingham)
- Maid Marion Way
- Mount Street
- Friar Lane (mainline only)
- Collin Street
Stops missed during the closures;
- Collin Street (towards East Midlands Airport)
- Canal Street (towards East Midlands Airport)
- Brewhouse Yard Museum (towards East Midlands Airport)
- Palatine Street (towards East Midlands Airport)
- Alderney Street (towards East Midlands Airport)
free tram travel
NET Tram will be offering free travel between Nottingham Station and Royal Centre stops during the closure to allow onward travel for customers. Just show your ticket, mango or saver to the conductor.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused during these closures.