Here at trentbarton we know you trust us to get you to where you're going in a safe, comfortable and hassle-free manner and we take this responsibility incredibly seriously.
All current timetable information can be found on our individual route pages. Please also keep an eye on our social media channels to keep up to date with any changes and developments.
here's how you can continue to keep safe whilst on-board our buses
- plan ahead using our table of business in the link below
- if you're feeling unwell or showing any recognised symptoms do not travel
- please consider wearing a face covering
- travel contactless or use mango/saver where possible
- wash your hands before and after using the bus, or use the hand sanitiser provided
- leave windows open to improve air ventilation
here's what we're doing to keep you safe
You may notice some differences on board, but there are some things we're doing that you can't see:
- Improved multi-step cleaning process using disinfectant, paying special attention to touch points on board
- Our team wash their hands before and after getting on the bus. There are also on board hand sanitiser dispensers
- PPE has been offered to our teams, including face masks, gloves, hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes
- Temporary screens have been put in place to form a physical barrier between you and our team
- Extra cleans are taking place with mist disinfectant used on all buses
- Digital thermometer checks for our team at the start of each shift
when’s the best time to catch my bus?
Here’s a handy table of when our buses are at their busiest, this table is as a guide to reflect average trends and won’t account for sudden increases in demand.
Monday - Friday | Saturdays | Sundays
advice and FAQs
We have provided answers below to a range of common questions about travelling on our services during this time.
Are there any extra measures I should take whilst travelling?
As advised by the NHS, people should follow simple measures to stop viruses like Coronavirus spreading
- wash your hands with soap and water often - do thus for at least 20 seconds.
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work.
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is not available.
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards.
- please wear a face covering.
We are also encouraging customers to use non cash alternatives as payments, including travelling contactless using either a contactless card or smart device, as well as our range of smart card products.
Should I travel if I am feeling unwell?
We ask customers that if you're displaying any symptoms of the virus please follow the governments advice and stay at home in self isolation.
Are you carrying out any additional cleaning on your services?
We already have exceptionally high cleaning standards across our fleet. Each and every one of our buses goes through a rigorous, multi-step cleaning process. Hand rails and touch points within our buses are being wiped down and disinfected whilst waiting time in bus stations and at terminal points throughout the day.
How are you protecting your teams?
We have implemented additional precautions since the outbreak, including issuing all team members with PPE, hand sanitising fluids and updating them on the importance of maintaining good hygiene, including the washing of hands and wiping down of surfaces within the drivers cab area. We have also erected temporary screens to form a physical barrier between you and our driving team.
Wherever possible we are encouraging customers to use mango or travel contactless using a card or smart device to reduce the amount of cash being handled on board.
Are there alternatives to paying cash?
At this time we are encouraging customers to travel contactless using either a contactless card or smart device. Alternatively customers are encouraged to use mango or saver products to reduce the need for cash based transactions.
We are offering to freeze any pre-purchased products until Sunday 20 June , contact our customer services team with your card number and they will be happy to help you through this process.
Have you changed your customer services opening hours?
Yes, we're currently operating the following opening hours: 8am-5pm Mondays to Fridays, 8am-4pm Saturdays (on social media/e-mails only) closed on Sundays.
trentbarton travel shops